Hangout with Honda: Pre Launch of the #AllNewJazz
Hope you all are doing well.
Learn how to get 100K Twitter followers in just 6 months!
This weekend I had an awesome time, thanks to the many bloggers who were invited from around the country at the Buddh International Circuit in Delhi for the Honda Hangout event.
We were given a chance to drive the upcoming Honda Jazz at BIC and have an experience of it.
It was a pre-launch of Honda’s #AllNewJazz.
So here I am, writing about my experience at the Honda Hangout event and my driving experience of Honda Jazz at India’s only F1 racing circuit (BIC).
Meeting Bloggers from around the nation!
For a hardcore blogger like me, the best part of any meetup is when I get to meet lots of new, interesting and skillful bloggers from around the world.
And this best thing happened to me in this event.
Let the pictures tell you the story. 😉
About the Honda’s All New Jazz
Exterior: The exterior of the All New Jazz looks classy and sleek from the outside.
- Rear Parking Camera with Multiview Display and Guidelines
- Sporty Sleek Head Lamps
- Front Fog Lamps
- Electrically Adjustable and Foldable Outside Mirror with Turn Indicators
- Rear Micro Antenna
- Rear License Chrome Garnish
- Front Grille with Premium Black Gloss and Chrome Finish
- LED High Mount Stop Lamp
- Dynamic Alloy Wheels
- Premium LED Rear Tail Lamps
- Premium and Spacious Interiors
- Integrated Audio with 12.7 cm (5 inches) Screen
- Integrated 15.7 cm (6.2 inches) touch screen AVN
- Auto AC with touch screen Control Panel
- Advanced Multi-Information Combimeter with Eco Assist Ambient Rings
- Multi-Functional Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Hands-Free Telephone Control & Paddle Shifts (CVT only)
- Impressive Space Modes – Long Mode, Utility Mode, Tall Mode, Refresh Mode.
- Foldable seats that will provide you enough space.
Engine and Mileage:
Honda Jazz runs on a 12L i-VTEC CVT fuel efficient petrol automatic engine with the power of 90 PS, which is also available in 5-Speed MT.
It delivers an optimum mileage of 18.7 kmpl.
On the other side, its 1.5L i-DTEC Diesel engine with a maximum power of 100 PS gives an awesome mileage of 27.3 kmpl with the help of 6-Speed MT Gearbox.
A 30 Minute Talk with Honda Cars India CEO, Katsushi Inoue
I had a wonderful 30 minute conversation with Honda Cars India CEO, Katsushi Inoue, wherein we talked about upcoming cars of Honda in the next year, the engines, the Indo American market and some other important questions which he chose to avoid.
The meeting was unarguably fantastic.
Driving Experience on India’s only F1 Track: Buddh International Circuit
It was obviously an awesome experience.
An awesome track plus the freedom of driving Jazz at full speed made the experience even more adventurous.
Savour the pictures…
Indeed, it was a wonderful event organized by Blogmint.
Do visit the Buddha International Circuit if you are in a mood for some racing meditation!